Lunch is generally provided by our parents, however, you can opt for your child to have a hot meal. This is provided by a catering company called ‘The pantry’. Please see the link below for more details-
https://www.thepantrycatering.co.uk/ further information can be provided by our Nursery room leader and or our school secretary.
Our breakfast, morning and afternoon tea snacks are provided by the school. Alternatively, you could provide these yourself, especially if your child has any allergies.
Below is a list of snacks that are provided as part of our continuous provision;
- Cereals- cornflakes, porridge, shredded wheat & rice crispies.
- Rice cakes- a variety of flavours ranging from plain, yoghurt, caramel and sea salt
- Crackers- a variety of flavours ranging from plain, cream, cheese, cheddar & chives & multigrain
- Fruit- ranging from apples, pears, bananas, blueberries, strawberries, plums, oranges and grapes
- Vegetables- ranging from cucumber sticks, carrot sticks, celery sticks peas and sweetcorn
- Yoghurt- in a variety of flavours
- Drinks- water, milk, orange juice, mixed berries juice & apple juice.
- Bread- brown, white, multigrain, bagels, melba toast and crumpets.
Parents provide lunch.